Welcome. Please use these resources to connect you with accurate and reliable information about the detection, treatment, and reduction of coronavirus COVID-19 for patients in Marshall County.
Real-time Updates for Marshall County
• Follow along on our Facebook page, the Marshall County Emergency Management Facebook page, or Marshall County Health Department Facebook page for pertinent, timely information related to developments or new information on coronavirus COVID-19 in Marshall County.
• Daily Kansas updates, including an interactive map of coronavirus cases by county
CMH facility patient instructions
Click here for patient instructions for CMH hospital, our three rural health clinics, surgeon's office, direct medical supply store, or home health.
First case of COVID-19 confirmed in Marshall County, 6/24/2020
Click here for additional public press release updates
Visitor restrictions & event cancellations
News release: Health fair, group meetings cancelled; visitor restrictions in place 3/17/2020
Visitor Restrictions now in place, 3/13/2020
• What you need to know about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), Centers for Disease Control
• Family Action Plan, Kansas Department of Health and Environment
• If you are sick with COVID-19, Kansas Department of Health and Environment
• Reduce the Spread of Coronavirus, Kansas Department of Health and Environment
• Stop the Spread of Germs Infographic, Centers for Disease Control
Information for High Risk Patients
People at Risk for Serious Illness, Centers for Disease Control
For more information, visit the Kansas Department of Health and Environment COVID-19 Resource Center or Centers for Disease Control